When testing ad mediation and/or cross promotion, there are several common reasons for ads to not appear within your application.
- You will need to add the required framework for each ad network with which you wish to monetise. More details are available within our SDK documentation.
- You will need to configure the Tapdaq dashboard to ensure your required demand sources are enabled. This includes adding all required network keys.
- If you are checking for specific ad formats, please ensure that your ad network dashboards are set up to show the ad unit you are testing for.
- Ensure you have an active promotion where your app is the publisher. (By default, Tapdaq creates a test promotion for you when you add your app to the platform. However, this is disabled after 24 hours.)
- Ensure your promotions have the correct ad types uploaded. For example, if you have integrated an interstitial ad call into your app, you must upload interstitial creatives to your promotion. Details on all supported ad sizes can be found here.
- Ads can take up to 30 minutes to show on your device after being set up on the dashboard, so please allow a little time for this to happen.
- If you have an ad frequency cap in place, please ensure you haven't reached this frequency cap as this will result in you not being able to see ads on your device.
If you have checked the above and still aren't seeing live ads, then please reach out to our support team on [email protected]